1. Never before have I been such a fan of realism, but this painting of crystals by Carly Waito is absolutely breathtaking, to say the least. Check out her website for many more awe-inspiring geology paintings.
2. Check these babies out! Golden Ponies makes a mean pair of shoes. They have got to be some of the coolest known to man. So classy, yet so quirky.
3. Just wearing this skirt by The Custom Ts looks like a party in itself. It makes me wish that all clothing was holographic. Like fanny packs- someone should get on that.
4. These earrings by Tiny Galaxies really do look like tiny galaxies. All of her earrings are so sparkly and wonderful.
A few other holographic and fantastic things that I have been lovin’ as well are…
5. This geometric phone case, which I really, really, really want. To put a mere two reallys would be a lie.
6. These leggings are way too cool for words. Not sure if I could pull them off, but I’ll be damned if I wouldn’t try.
7. This shop actually has quite a few holographic clutches, but this one is probably one of my favorites.
Go visit some Etsy shops, and spread the love for these beautiful items and shops! And maybe leave us a comment if you’re in the mood.